Morcon’s mission is to become the #1 tissue converting company in the United States. In order to do so, we must exceed our customers’ expectations on a daily basis.
Why do customers choose Morcon?
Our experienced staff is always ready to help. Our sales team is knowledgeable and experienced at showing customers how to save money and how to choose the right product mix for their business. Contacting us is easy. Simply call 518-677-8511 or fill out our contact form. A real person will be ready to help you with your business needs.
What is Morcon’s value proposition?
Morcon is flexible, adaptable and nimble for our partners. By working collaboratively with our customers, we are able to develop unique and tailored product and service solutions with the best overall value.
Morcon is committed to providing customers with:
- Quick responses and answers
- Tailored solutions
- Aggressive product pricing
- Recommendations for business needs
What are Morcon’s Core Values?
As part of our core values, we feel a responsibility to make a positive impact within our communities. As such we support charities and organizations. Some of these charities and organizations include, but are not limited to:
- Cambridge Food Pantry
- Cancer Center at Glens Falls Hospital
- American Breast Cancer Society
- Lyme Disease Awareness
- Adirondack Chamber of Commerce
- Hubbard Hall Theater
- Lancaster Rec Center
- Cambridge Little League
- Hoosick Falls Fury
- Charles R Wood Theater
- Cambridge Valley Balloon Festival
- First Aid/CPR/AED Training
- Saratoga Performing Arts Center (SPAC)
- Whipple City Day
- St. Jude’s Hospital
- Bowling Team for Dave Osgood-Hoosick Falls
- Backpack Program at Cambridge High School
- Adopt a Family for Christmas through Cambridge High School