POSITION TITLE: Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
SUPERVISION: Reports to Director of Customer Experience and Marketing
Working as a team with outside sales representatives and customer service specialists, you will be a resource and play a crucial role in establishing relationships and marketing our company’s brand in a way that is positive, honest, and professional. The work you do via email, phone and as a support function to outside sales is directly linked to how Morcon differentiates itself from the competition. You would be a fit for our team is you are energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
There are plenty of opportunities for advancement within our organization if you meet the above qualifications and have the desire to learn and achieve great things for yourself and Morcon Tissue.
- Communicate with customers on any shortages, product issues, or delayed shipments
- Facilitate the entire sales process from the initiation of the original call through finalization of account set-up for each customer you speak with
- Research and understand our product line and be familiar with each product’s function and purpose, so you can confidently upsell our customers to compatible products
- Maintain an organized workspace and properly file documents, updates, and product information so it is readily accessible for reference and to answer questions
- Listen attentively to customer questions and provide answers that are knowledgeable and insightful to encourage product sale
- Showcase the company’s strengths and highlight our brand by talking about our GTMS and characteristics that make our organization unique
- Participate in weekly meetings to discuss benchmarks and goals for the upcoming week
- Collaborate with sample room team to send product/collateral to potential and current prospects
- Maintain and update your sales pipeline to show number of new business opportunities and how far along you are in the process of finalizing sales and adding items to sales accounts
- Schedule and perform product demonstrations with potential and current customers
- Manage sales order entry, revisions, and sales confirmations on a daily basis
- Manage the [email protected] email
- Additional tasks or projects as deemed by upper management
- Must have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively
- Must have the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Must be a team player with ability to handle multiple tasks
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be able to perform well under deadlines
- Experience with SAP or another ERP systems a plus
How to Apply:
- Download our job application.
- Fill out the application and save it to your computer.
- Upload the completed application along with your resume using the form below OR by emailing the application and resume to [email protected].
Apply Online Now
"*" indicates required fields