JOB TITLE: Customer Experience Specialist
SUPERVISION: Reports to Director of Customer Experience and Marketing
We focus on a culture and environment that inspires and motivates team members. We work collaboratively to find success for our customers and suppliers. Customer Service teams are structured and designed for high-volume workloads. This individual will not only also assist the sales and customer service team with administrative tasks but will also be responsible for contacting potential new customers, handling the needs of existing customers, and closing the sales process. Work space is shared to encourage collaboration between the supply chain and sales departments.
Traits for Success
Team members who experience the most success in customer service roles have strong relationship-building, listening, and communication skills. They’re able to handle different tasks in a short time while multi-tasking on the phone or computer. There are plenty of opportunities for advancement within our organization if you meet the job qualifications and have the desire to learn and grow with Morcon Tissue. Creatively solving challenges and delivering excellent customer service is the tip of the iceberg.
- Responsible for sales order entry, revisions, and sales confirmations on a daily basis
- Manage the [email protected] email
- Review SLOB or service inventory and work to sell off with current customer base and/or sales team
- Assist transportation with making appointments or finding the right contact when necessary to ensure timely delivery
- Communicate with customers on any shortages, product issues, or delayed shipments and work to find win/win solutions
- Assist with customer inquiries and sales order revisions when needed
- Work closely with the VP of Sales to strategize proactive selling within customer base
- Provide admin team with updates for the database of customer contact information in Sharepoint and Mailchimp
- Collaborate with sample room team to send product/collateral to potential and current prospects
- Must have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively
- Must have the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Must be a team player with ability to handle multiple tasks
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be able to perform well under deadlines
- Experience with SAP or another ERP systems a plus
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performance by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. With my signature below, I attest that I can perform the essential functions of the job without any accommodation.
How to Apply:
- Download our job application.
- Fill out the application and save it to your computer.
- Upload the completed application along with your resume using the form below.
Apply Online Now
"*" indicates required fields