JOB TITLE: Industrial Maintenance Technician
This position is responsible for providing industrial maintenance support to ensure the safe and effective operation of the production facility. Key responsibilities include equipment setup, breakdown, mechanical troubleshooting and repair.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Adhere to all directions from Shift Leadership
- Adhere to all Morcon safety policies and procedures
- Adhere to all break schedules
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Perform maintenance and repair of mechanical systems including PLC’s, pneumatics, hydraulics, bearings, seals, gears, chains, sprockets, pipe fitting and appropriate lubrication of mechanical systems
- Maintain equipment in optimal operating condition
- Troubleshoot mechanical issues with the assets
- Operation of shop machinery including mills, lathes, drill presses and normal industrial tools for repair purposes
- Setup, breakdown and repair of industrial equipment
- Lubricate and clean parts and machinery
- Maintain parts inventory
- Perform preventive maintenance on all assets
- Additional duties, as required
- Mechatronics Systems Technician certificate or degree preferred
- Must be safety focused
- Must be energetic with a positive attitude
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must be highly motivated with the ability to work independently or as a team
- Must be dependable and have reliable transportation
- Availability to work any shift
- Ability to communicate effectively in a diverse work environment
- Proficiency in Mig and Tig welding, preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to stand, walk, push, pull, twist, bend and reach regularly to complete job tasks
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, up to 3 hours
- Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment
How to Apply:
- Download our job application.
- Fill out the application and save it to your computer.
- Upload the completed application along with your resume using the form below.