Job Title: Machine Adjuster
Location: 2536 James Baker Blvd, Great Falls, SC, 29055
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Supervision: Reports to the Shift Leader
Machine Adjuster Job Summary:
Morcon Tissue is currently hiring a converting machinery adjuster for our Great Falls, SC facility. This position is part of the operations team. The candidate is responsible for providing industrial adjustment support to ensure the safe and effective operation of the production facility.
Machine Adjuster Position Benefits:
Morcon Tissue is an equal opportunity employer that offers a competitive compensation and benefits package for employees, including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Time
- 8 hour shifts with paid breaks and lunches
Download our brochure here.
In addition to our outstanding benefits, Morcon Tissue offers a thriving work culture that encourages employee satisfaction and success. If you meet the qualifications listed below and are motivated to learn and achieve great things for yourself and for our organization, you’ll find the opportunity for advancement within our growing company.
Machine Adjuster Job Responsibilities:
- Equipment setup
- Equipment breakdown
- Mechanical troubleshooting
- Equipment repair
- Flexibility to work any shift in a 24/7 manufacturing operation,
- Ability to interpret results from rounds and inspections to ensure appropriate repairs are planned and executed
- Ability to perform adjustments of mechanical systems including pneumatics, hydraulics, bearings, seals, gears, chains, sprockets, and appropriate lubrication of mechanical systems
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical issues on converting equipment
- Electrical knowledge is a plus
- Proficiency in normal industrial tools for repair purposes
- Ability to set up, breakdown and repair equipment
- Knowledge and understanding of preventive maintenance concepts
The ideal candidate will have good written and oral communication skills. They will be able to apply their critical thinking skills to:
- raise vital questions and problems and formulate them clearly and precisely;
- gather and assess data and information and interpret it effectively;
- come to well-reasoned conclusions and solutions, testing them against relevant criteria and standards;
- think open-minded about alternatives while recognizing and assessing the assumptions, implications and practical consequences;
- communicate effectively with others in figuring out solutions to complex problems.
How to Apply:
We accept Walk-ins. We are located at 2536 James Baker Blvd, Great Falls, SC 29055.
You can also apply online by following the steps below:
- Download our job application.
- Fill out the application and save it to your computer.
- Upload the completed application along with your resume using the form below.