Job Title: Machine Operator
Location: 2536 James Baker Blvd, Great Falls, SC , 29055
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Supervision: Reports to the Shift Leader
Machine Operator Job Summary:
The machine operator position is responsible for the safe operation of napkin, towel, and tissue converting equipment. This position may rotate to different machines within the process as business needs dictate.
Machine Operator Position Benefits:
Morcon Tissue is an equal opportunity employer that offers a competitive compensation and benefits package for employees, including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401k Match
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Time
- 8-hour shifts with paid breaks and lunches
Download our brochure here.
In addition to our excellent benefits, Morcon offers a thriving work culture that encourages employee satisfaction and success. There are plenty of opportunities for advancement within our organization if you meet the above qualifications and have the desire to learn and achieve great things for yourself and Morcon Tissue.
Machine Operator Job Responsibilities:
- Start-up, shut-down, and maintain equipment to optimal operating condition
- Operate machine through the control panel to production standard levels
- Notify shift leader of any mechanical or material issues
- Track production and operate machinery to production standard levels
- Make minor machine adjustments, clean, and oil to support optimal operational effectiveness
- Adjust machine settings to produce products that meet specifications
- Inspect and remove defective products and packaging material
- Thread paper through machine as needed
- Pack finished goods into correct inner packaging and boxes
- Maintain high quality standards, a clean/safe work area and address concerns with urgency
- Perform product changeovers based on the planned schedule
- The ability to multi-task and manage a fast-paced environment
- Quality, safety and productivity are required
- Must be 18 years old
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs
- Must be able to stand, walk, twist and bend regularly to complete job tasks
- Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment which is hot in the summer months and comfortable during cooler weather
How to Apply:
- Download our job application.
- Fill out the application and save it to your computer.
- Upload the completed application along with your resume using the form below.